We take your privacy very seriously!
Thank you for using our websites and our services! Like you, we believe that personal integrity is important, and we take your privacy seriously. This privacy charter is relevant for any individual who is sharing personal data directly or indirectly with GDG by visiting our websites.
GDG is a company with its principal office in France and, as such, we adhere to the French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204), which applies the EU Directive on data protection, 95/46/EC.
Our registered office is at 46 rue Pierre Charron, 75008 Paris. Please don’t hesitate to tell us of your questions or concerns as to data protection. You can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this privacy charter, we explain what types of personal data we might process and why. We also explain the choices you have regarding our processing and the way you can learn more about our processing of data and your rights.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
“Personal data” refers to the data that identify you as an individual. We may process the following types of personal data concerning you:
- Your contact details, including your name, email address and telephone number.
- User information, e.g., if you log on to our service to visit our websites. This information might include the IP address, the type of peripheral and browser, the time zone, the geographical location, as well as your interests and preferences, information on how you interact with our services, e.g., concerning the features used and the buttons clicked.
- Other information that we receive via your contacts.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To supply our services in accordance with the applicable conditions;
- To administer the business relationship with you and the GDG client that you represent;
- To develop and improve our services.
To supply information and offers to current or potential GDG customers about our solution by selected third parties. To avoid any ambiguity, any marketing material distributed using your personal data is sent to you as a representative of a current or potential customer of GDG and not to you as an individual.
SERVICES USED BY GDG
Google Analytics: Analyses the traffic to the website
It is our obligation to process specific, relevant and necessary personal items while keeping in mind our legitimate purposes. It is your right to monitor us.
To update the personal data that we process concerning you, please contact us at email@example.com. To receive an extract of personal data that we are processing about you, at no cost, please send us a signed letter to the following address: 46 rue Pierre Charron, 75008 Paris